- Exercise modes
- Connected GPS
- Heart rate variability
- Cardio fitness score
- Breathing rate
- Call, text and app notifications
Daily readiness score
Find out if your body's ready to work out or needs time to recover. Available with Premium.
Stress management score
See how well your body's handling stress each day. Detailed score breakdown available with Premium.
Track your favorite exercises like runs, bike rides, weights, yoga & more and get live stats on your wrist.
Relax breathing sessions
Do simple guided breathing sessions by following prompts on your wrist.
Steps, distance and calories
Displays stats on wrist and in the Fitbit app.
See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app
Sleep tracking and sleep stages
Automatically tracks how long you sleep each night and time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages.
Up to 10-day battery life
Long battery life means less charging, more living. Battery life varies with use & other factors.
Small – fits wrists 137 – 193mm in circumference
Large – fits wrists 193mm – 221mm in circumference
Sensors & Components
- Optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
Battery and Power
Battery life up to 10 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (0-100%): Two hours
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times.
Up to 50 metres. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band.
The Charge 5 housing is made of aluminium, glass and resin. The band is made of silicone and has an aluminium buckle.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher.
Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.