- 20 goal-based exercise modes + SmartTrack
- Built-in GPS
- 24/7 Heart rate tracking
- Active zone minutes
- All-day activity tracking
- Smart notifications
Stress management score
Better understand how your body is handling stress with a daily score.
Heart rate variability
Track heart rate variability (HRV)—the variation of time between each heartbeat— to see if your body is showing potential signs of stress, illness or fatigue. View your nightly average and trends over the past week in the Health Metrics dashboard.
Automatically measure your breathing rate while you sleep to help you understand your wellness and learn if there are signs of significant changes. View your nightly average and trends over the past week in the Health Metrics dashboard
Active zone minutes
Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalised target heart rate zone.
During outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more, use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on Sense, then see a map of your workout in the Fitbit app.
Store and play music & podcasts on Deezer and control Spotify from your wrist—then, use them to stay motivated with curated playlists specifically made for your favourite workouts.
Up to 6-day battery life
A day lasts 24 hours. So should your watch. With 6+ day battery life, Fitbit Sense tracks your morning, night & everything in between without needing to stop for a charge
Small – fits wrists 140 – 180mm in circumference
Large – fits wrists 180mm – 220mm in circumference
Sensors & Components
- Multi-path optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation
- Device temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
Battery and Power
Battery life up to 6 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
- Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times.
Up to 50 mètres. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band.
This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminium watch case and buckle.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher.
Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.