- 20 goal-based exercise modes + SmartTrack
- Built-in GPS
- 24/7 Heart rate tracking
- All-day activity tracking
- Sleep stages & sleep score
- Smart notifications
24/7 Heart rate tracking
Track calorie burn and optimise workout efforts with our enhanced PurePulse® 2.0 technology & see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the app.
Daily readiness score
Do what’s best for your body with a Daily Readiness Score that shows whether you’re ready to work out or should prioritize recovery. Premium subscription required.
Oxygen saturation monitoring
Track SpO2—the level of oxygen in your blood—to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your well-being. See it at a glance on your wrist with an SpO2 clock face or swipe to your Today dashboard for average levels & trends over the past week. Head to the app to find those weekly levels in your Health Metrics dashboard, or discover more with Premium: trends from the past month alongside your personal ranges to help you interpret the data.
Active zone minutes
Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalised target heart rate zone.
During outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more, use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on Sense, then see a map of your workout in the Fitbit app.
Store and play music & podcasts on Deezer and control Spotify from your wrist—then, use them to stay motivated with curated playlists specifically made for your favourite workouts.
Up to 6-day battery life
A day lasts 24 hours. So should your watch. With 6+ day battery life, Fitbit Sense tracks your morning, night & everything in between without needing to stop for a charge
Small – fits wrists 140 – 180mm in circumference
Large – fits wrists 180mm – 220mm in circumference
Sensors & Components
- Multi-path optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation
- Device temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
Battery and Power
Battery life up to 6 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
- Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times.
Up to 50 mètres. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band.
This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminium watch case and buckle.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher.
Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.