- 40+ Exercise modes and GPS
- Google apps
- 24/7 Heart rate tracking
- All-day activity tracking
- Sleep stages & sleep score
- Smart notifications
Heart rate tracking
The heart of it all—heart rate powers important data like calorie burn, sleep stages, resting heart rate & more.
Daily readiness score
Do what’s best for your body with a Daily Readiness Score that shows whether you’re ready to work out or should prioritize recovery. Premium subscription required.
Cardio fitness score
Estimate your fitness level using your VO2 Max (how well your body uses oxygen during exercise).
Active zone minutes
Tracks your time in heart rate zones so you get credit when you work harder. Workouts in cardio or peak zones earn double minutes.
See pace & distance on your wrist—no phone needed.
Stress management score
See how well your body's handling stress each day. Detailed score breakdown available with Premium.
Up to 6-day battery life
Long battery life means less charging, more living. Battery life varies with use & other factors.
Small – fits wrists 129 – 175mm in circumference
Large – fits wrists 158mm – 209mm in circumference
Sensors & Components
- Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation
- Device temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
Battery and Power
Battery life up to 6 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 5.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times.
Up to 50 mètres. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band.
This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminium watch case and buckle.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher.
Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.