- Jewellery design
- Colour design
- Real-time pace and distance
- All-day activity
- 20 exercise modes + Smarttrack
24/7 Heart rate tracking
24/7 heart rate helps you maximise your exercise sessions, understand resting heart rate trends, track sleep stages and better estimate calorie burn.
Daily readiness score
Optimise your workouts with a score that reveals if you're ready to work out or should focus on recovery
Oxygen saturation monitoring
Luxe tracks SpO2—the level of oxygen in your blood—to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your fitness and wellness. See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist with an SpO2 clock face, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app.
Active zone minutes
Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalised target heart rate zone.
Water-resistant + Swim tracking
Luxe is water-resistant to 50m, so you can rock it in the pool and beyond. Plus, it automatically tracks how long you’ve been swimming.
Stress management tools
See how your body handles stress with an in-app Stress Management Score that tracks physical signs of stress and gives you a score from 1-100.
Up to 5-day battery life
With long battery life, Luxe keeps the good vibes going for up to 5 days without having to stop for a charge
Small – fits wrists 140 – 180mm in circumference
Large – fits wrists 180mm – 220mm in circumference
Sensors & Components
- Optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation
- Vibration motor
Battery and Power
Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (0-100%): Two hours
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times.
Up to 50 mètres. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band.
The Luxe housing is made of stainless steel. The Luxe band is made of a comfortable silicone (similar to that used in many sport watches) and fastens with an anodised metal buckle and tang
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher.
Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.